Advocacy For All are proud to announce a new project in Bexley for people with an Autism diagnosis that would like support moving home.
AfA have created a focused community advocacy service that provides help, support, advice and advocacy addressing the housing and independence needs for people with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC).
- Do you have an Autism Spectrum Disorder, Asperger’s, or ASC and other disabilities?
- Do you live in the borough of Bexley?
- Would you like to have support to understand your housing options ?
- Support to apply for housing
- Information about being a tenant and paying bills
- Support with being prepared to move
If so then a 1 – 1 Advocate may be able to support you to take the next step in applying for housing.
This project is funded by: