You can download the above postcard here
Advocacy For All’s media team helped to produce a series of podcasts where we talk to young people and their families around how this project has helped them. Episodes are below:
Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3
For a video describing the project please click on the link below:
We can accept General Children’s advocacy referrals from members of the public and other professionals.
An Advocate is an independent adult who helps a child or a young person to have their opinions, views and feeling heard by adults that make decisions about them.
What does an advocate do?
- is an independent adult who supports children and young people to have their voice heard or represent their views for them in meetings where decisions are made about them
- helps children and young people to understand their rights
- enables children and young people to make a complaint if they are not happy about something
- ensures that a child or young person’s views and feelings are heard and that they are fully involved in decisions about their lives
- helps children or young person to understand the process that is happening
Make a referral