LAC and Child Protection Advocacy: Bromley

We can accept Children’s LAC referrals from Bromley local authority, members of the public, other professionals and voluntary organisations. Social worker details will need to be provided prior to allocation of an advocate.

We can accept Child Protection referrals from Bromley children’s services.

Translate »